Support Interchange Food Pantry by organizing a food drive today! Unfortunately, we are not getting enough products from our usual sources due to supply chain issues, and our inventory is dwindling. As a result, we are calling on our partners to organize food drives to help stock the pantry. The food pantry is counting on your support!
Food Items Needed
- Canned peaches, pears, mixed fruit, and applesauce
- Canned green beans, corn, peas, and mixed vegetables
- Creamy Peanut butter: 15-ounce jar
- Spaghetti, bow tie, and penne noodles
- White Rice and packaged season rice
- Campbell’s Chunky Soup, chicken noodle soup
- Juice boxes for kids, 32-ounce apple or grape juice
- Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Let us know if you’re interested and able to coordinate a drive. Please reach out to the Interchange office at email@example.com or by phone 414-551-2184, for assistance and more information (e.g., help with sample text for bulletins, social media posts, or flyers) or to coordinate a collection drop-off.
Your donations will support the Interchange Food Pantry’s mission to improve the health and well-being of pantry guests through nutritious food and compassion.